ContactListener end() method not getting called when normal body stops overlapping with sensor body

Posts that don't fit into other categories.
asantoso

ContactListener end() method not getting called when normal body stops overlapping with sensor body

Postby asantoso » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:28 am

I need to detect when one body leaves sensor body but ContactListener end() method not getting called when normal body stops overlapping with sensor body

William
Site Admin

Re: ContactListener end() method not getting called when normal body stops overlapping with sensor body

Postby William » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:11 am

Yeah, I don't think sensor contacts persist like normal contacts, hence no end or persist notifications.

I think it makes sense to change that, but it may be a while before I get to it.

William

William
Site Admin

Re: ContactListener end() method not getting called when normal body stops overlapping with sensor body

Postby William » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 am

This was changed in the 3.3.0 version so that sensed contacts work exactly like normal contacts. See the release notes for more information on the change and it's implications.

Thanks,
William

asantoso

Postby asantoso » Sun May 06, 2018 10:11 pm

Thank you

Return to “General Discussion”